Optimize crop production with the true nutrient value of manure
Manure is a valuable resource, providing nutrients for crop production and improving the health and quality of soil when applied correctly. Understanding the true nutrient value in your manure is important since composition can vary depending on many different physical and environmental factors.
Whether you’re testing manure for compliance purposes or are looking to utilize it as a part of your fertility program, AgSource Laboratories’ easy-to-understand reports provide the information you need to manage your nutrients.
Talk to one of our nutrient management experts for more information on our packages and services.
Get the information you need for nutrient management planning
Uncover True Nutrient Value
Manure value varies by source – don’t rely on general “book” values
AgSource holds certifications from the MN department of Agriculture
AgSource Laboratories follows strict and rigorous testing standards
MANURE TESTING PACKAGES:
- Basic: Dry Matter, TKN, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur
- Plus: Basic Package + Calcium, Magnesium, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Sodium, Zinc
- Nitrogen Management: Basic Package + Ammonium-Nitrogen
- Deluxe: Plus Package + Ammonium-Nitrogen
- Comprehensive: Deluxe Package + pH and Electrical Conductivity/Soluble Salts
- Compost: Comprehensive Package + Organic Matter
ADDITIONAL MANURE TESTING ANALYSES:
- Electrical Conductivity/Soluble Salts
- Estimated C:N Ratio
- % Carbon
- Volatile Solids (WI Only)
- Ash (WI Only)
- Water Extractable Phosphorus (WI Only)
Manure Testing Companion Service
Nutrient Management Services
Our skilled team has over 100 years of experience delivering expert advice to growers and the agricultural community.