Optimize crop production with the true nutrient value of manure
Manure is a valuable resource, providing nutrients for crop production and improving the health and quality of soil when applied correctly. Understanding the true nutrient value in your manure is important since composition can vary depending on many different physical and environmental factors.
Whether you’re testing manure for compliance purposes or are looking to utilize it as a part of your fertility program, AgSource Laboratories’ easy-to-understand reports provide the information you need to manage your nutrients.
Talk to one of our nutrient management experts for more information on our packages and services.
Get the information you need for nutrient management planning
Uncover True Nutrient Value
Manure value varies by source – don’t rely on general “book” values
AgSource holds certifications from the MN department of Agriculture
AgSource Laboratories follows strict and rigorous testing standards
MANURE TESTING PACKAGES:
- Basic – dry matter, total nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus, sulfur
- Basic Plus – Basic package and minor nutrients: calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, manganese, sodium, zinc
- Complete – Basic Plus package and ammonia
- Deluxe – Deluxe package and pH, soluble salts (EC)
- Compost Package – Basic Plus package and pH, soluble salts (EC), organic matter (OM)
ADDITIONAL MANURE TESTING ANALYYSES:
- Ammonia and Nitrate – measures inorganic nitrogen
- pH – measures acidity or alkalinity of manure which directly influences the amount of ammonia volatilization that occurs. pH is variable and dependent on feed and bedding practices associated with the animal production system.
*Packages vary by location, please contact your preferred laboratory location for more details.
Manure Testing Companion Service
Nutrient Management Services
Our skilled team has over 100 years of experience delivering expert advice to growers and the agricultural community.