Don’t guess with soil fertility. Set your growing program up for success with a soil test.
Laboratory soil testing is a fundamental aspect in developing and implementing any soil fertility program. A soil test, which can range from a composite sample representing 80 acres, to intensive grid samples representing one acre, provides the clarity needed to accurately maximize yield with the proper amount of inputs.
Reach out to one of our soil experts for more information on our test packages and services.
Track Nutrient Status
Track historical plant tissue results on a field or crop throughout the year
Fine-Tune Fertility Programs
Use tissue testing in conjunction with soil testing for a complete snapshot of nutrient status
Intervene to diagnose and treat distressed plants
AgSource Laboratories follows strict and rigorous testing standards
SOIL TESTING PACKAGES:
- Basic – pH, buffer pH, soluble salt, excess carbonate, organic matter, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium, CEC and percent base saturation
- Routine – Basic Package, plus: nitrate, sulfur, zinc
- Diagnostic – Routine Package, plus: manganese, copper, iron and boron
OTHER SOIL ANALYSIS OPTIONS:
- Particle Size Analysis
- Saturated Paste Extract (salinity)
- Soil Health Testing
- Soybean Cyst Nematode
- Late Spring/Pre-Sidedress Nitrate Testing – option to add ammonia
Additional Individualized analyses available upon request
Soil Testing Companion Analysis
Plant Tissue Testing
Looking to fine-tune your fertilizer program throughout the growing season? We recommend using our summary plant tissue report which allows you to track and view past sample results of your crop